A content writer is responsible for conceptualizing and producing branded content on a daily basis. He/she plans the brand communication in a manner that ensures synergy and consistency in brand language across all platforms and media. A good content writer keeps track of the latest content trends and marries it with the brand’s tone of voice guidelines in order to sound relevant as well as on-brand.
- Design monthly content calendars for the brand’s communication channels like blog, CRM and more.
- Write and proof-read the content on a daily basis across all the brand channels – emailer, whatsapp, SMS, social media, blog, SEO, website, press, performance marketing and print ads.
- As required, assist the creative / graphic design team in designing visuals in order to make written and visual content cohesive.
- Track and research topical content trends across luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to keep the brand’s content relevant.
- Design and draft key internal communication.
- Provide assistance to sales, marketing, ecommerce and other internal teams that require any form of content support.
- Bachelors / Masters in Journalism, Fashion Communications or related field
- 4+ years of work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to write simply yet effectively.
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword search
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Understanding of graphic design, layout, and publishing
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office and GSuite products
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and / or other graphic design softwares.