A content writer is responsible for conceptualizing and producing branded content on a daily basis. He/she plans the brand communication in a manner that ensures synergy and consistency in brand language across all platforms and media. A good content writer keeps track of the latest content trends and marries it with the brand’s tone of voice guidelines in order to sound relevant as well as on-brand.
- Design monthly content calendars for the brand’s communication channels like blog, CRM and more.
- Write and proof-read the content on a daily basis across all the brand channels – emailer, whatsapp, SMS, social media, blog, SEO, website, press, performance marketing and print ads.
- As required, assist the creative / graphic design team in designing visuals in order to make written and visual content cohesive.
- Track and research topical content trends across luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to keep the brand’s content relevant.
- Design and draft key internal communication.
- Provide assistance to sales, marketing, ecommerce and other internal teams that require any form of content support.
- Bachelors / Masters in Journalism, Fashion Communications or related field
- 4+ years of work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to write simply yet effectively.
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword search
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Understanding of graphic design, layout, and publishing
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office and GSuite products
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and / or other graphic design softwares.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Website Manager to lead and grow AMPM’s
e-commerce website. In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing
and website operations.
The Head of Content is responsible for the brand communication in a manner that ensures synergy and consistency in brand language across all platforms and media. He/She is in tune with technology, technological advancements, and current affairs to ensure that the whole content department is up to date for production of relevant and relatable content.
We’re looking for an intelligent, meticulous and passionate Public Relations Manager to build and sustain effective media relations. An ideal candidate must possess seamless communication skills with a persuasive prowess.
Looking for a creative individual to sustain a consistent visual identity of AMPM across all brand touch points. The candidate will be responsible for researching and referencing on-brand visual content, in line with the company’s aesthetics, as well as making out-of-the box creatives in order to enhance the overall brand experience.
Looking for an individual to write compelling digital and print copies, as well as support the brand’s other communication channels. The person will be responsible for creating on-brand content, in line with the company’s tone of voice, and conceptualise fresh ways of communication in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
Looking for an individual to develop engaging and innovative content for the company’s social media accounts. The person will oversee the brand’s social media channels, audit and analyse digital reports on a regular basis and develop effective marketing campaigns for new product releases, digital ads and other brand messages.
Looking for an individual with the drive necessary to develop and lead our accessories and lifestyle product department, both creatively and commercially. The person should have a great eye for Modern Indian and Minimal designs along with experience in streamlining the production process.
Looking for an experienced individual who can guide all design-oriented projects and is responsible for overseeing and establishing the brand vision consistently across all creative concepts.
Looking for an individual with technical flair, having strong knowledge of the sampling process and garment construction. The person will act as an expert on all samples in the production line.
Looking for an individual with the ability to handle the company’s end-to-end sourcing operations. The person should possess great negotiation skills and have knowledge of fabric, accessories, materials and trims.
Looking for an individual to assist the Design team with range development for the upcoming seasons. The person should possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.